It is my hope
that by adding a means by which I can actually hear you play and
provide you with feedback, you will better be able to stay on
track in your development as a player will.
What to Submit
- A playing example of any portion of
the material offered in the monthly practice membership.
- Any portion of material that you are
working on for a performance or recital.
What you get:
- Suggestions via 1 email message
(specific to your example) on how to improve-based on
- Additional correspondence or
consultation beyond the 1 email message require that you
sign up for additional lessons online.
- One audio submission of one example
yields one email critique or consultation.
- You may also submit MP3 files if you
are more comfortable with using them (sound quality for
evaluation is better).
- Submit your check or money order as
described on the order form.
- Keep the size of your example small
and short (2-3 min).
- Verify that you are signed up for this
program and paid in full prior to submitting any audio
- Practice the suggestions.
- Take them in the light-hearted,
constructive fashion they are intended.
- Use them to your advantage-improve
Sound files can
grow fairly large in size. Please try to keep your submissions to
a few minutes at most (around 200-500 mb). Please note that this
an open submission and you must be signed up for an online lesson
to qualify for submitting an audio sample for critique.