- Progress at your own rate without
- Learn teamwork in the comfort of a one
on one environment.
- Learn how to find your creative voice.
- Learn how to set reasonable,
attainable musical goals.
- Learn how to organize projects.
- Learn how to follow through on the
completion of projects.
- Improve your musical understanding and
- Clear up misconceptions about music
- Gain a sense of personal
accomplishment for a project well done.
- Learn responsibility, integrity and a
sense of ethics in regards to the responsibilities that
you have undertaken.
- Learn how to solve technical
- Learn how to practice efficiently.
- Learn how to solve problems
- Learn how to cope with stress,
frustration, and anxiety.
- Learn how to "get back on the
horse when you have fallen".
- Learn how to develop concentration
- Learn how to actively use both sides
of the brain.
- Learn how to identify and solve
- Learn how to keep an instrument in top
- As you embark o the journey of the
study of music (and the trumpet) you will need a guide
who has experience and can offer suggestions when you
- Band class does not provide adequate
musical instruction or personally paced guidance.
- A solid foundation in musical and
trumpet fundamentals allows the student to go in any
direction well prepared.